“The application failed to initialize properly (0xc0000005)”
Click on OK to terminate the application
If yes, please perform the step below :
1) Back up the registry on an affected system.
2) Open the registry on the Agent system by entering regedit from a run prompt.
3) Navigate to “HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesSysPlant“
4) Open the “Start DWORD”
5) Change the value to “4” to disable the drivers.
6) Reboot the system to commit the changes.
The above registry solution to fix the Google chrome error was issued in symantec forums.Read it here.
If you are still facing problem browsing with chrome then you need to edit the properties of the google chrome shortcut to do follow the steps below.
1. Right click on the Google Chrome shortcut icon and select properties and add “–no-sandbox” to the end of Target
“C:Documents and SettingsusernameApplication DataGoogleChromeApplicationchrome.exe” –no-sandbox
That’s it. Now launch Google Chrome by double clicking on this shortcut & enjoying browsing with Google Chrome 🙂
To know more about Google Sandbox click here