Q. How to delete the temp files ?
A. Follow the steps below to clear your temp files
Cleaning temp files
Click on Start -> Run ->temp -> Select all files and delete
Cleaning User profile temp Files
Click on Start -> Run-> “%temp%” –>Select all files and delete
Ctrl+A( Select all file short Key) or go to menu ?edit ?select all
1. Open Internet Explorer and click on the “Tools” menu.
2. In the “Tools” menu, click on “Internet Options”.
3. The Internet Options pop-up window appears.
4. Under the General Tab select the “Delete Cookies” button.
5. Delete cookies by clicking “OK”.
• Select the “Delete Files” button to clear the Internet cache. Make sure to check the box to “Delete all offline content”.
• Delete temporary Internet file history data by selecting “Clear History”.
1. Open Firefox and click on the “Tools” menu.
2. In the “Tools” menu, click on “Options”.
3. The Options pop-up window will open.
4. From along the left side of the window selects the “Privacy” icon. This displays the Privacy Settings in the right side of the window.
5. The option to erase the temporary Internet file “Cookies” is near the bottom of the list.
6. Click “Clear” to delete cookies.