Updated! Improved Widget Code for Blogger
Yeah! Last night was looking for animated “Tag & Clouds” widget . I found a interesting website by Roy Tanck’s. Author has written a excellent script to display tags, categories which rotates them in 3D animation. But Roy Tanck’s has written a this script only for WordPress called “WP-Cumulus” 🙁 And finally after hour I found one more interesting site which has written same script for Blogger(Blogspot) “Blogumus“. I did found the steps given in Blogger Buster but it didn’t work for my template. I decided to edit same script which you no need to add in your template, you can just add in your sidebar layout as widget.
How to add the Blogumus widget to your blog
1. Sign in to your blogger
2. Go to the Layout | Page Elements tab for your blog
3. Click the “Add a Gadget” link that appears in the sidebar of your layout to add “Blogumus“.
4. You’ll then see a popup window with all the different types of Gadgets you can add to your blog.
5. Just download the script from HERE edit the script as below with your blogspot name & labelname (If you are face problem please “READ ME” from the download)
7. Once your done click on “save” preview your Blogumus on your blog
Customizing Blogumus mentioned in Blogger Buster
In this default installation, Blogumus includes the following preset variables:
- Width is set to 240px
- Height is set to 300px;
- Background color is white
- Test color is grey
- Font size is “12”
For more customizing follow
Blogumus Credits, support and requirements
Blogumus is based on the original WP Cumulus plugin by Roy Tanck,
and was converted for use with Blogger layouts by Blogger Buster
& then by TechGyaan.